Never Forget Leather Journal
This beautiful little journal featuring an embossed elephant on the cover is handcrafted by artisans working with Noah's Ark, a fair trade organization in Moradabad, India. The water buffalo leather used to make this journal is a by-product of local food production and is processed naturally using lime water and salt. The tree-free pages of this journal are hand-made from cotton.
- Maroon/red dyed water buffalo leather
- Tree-free paper made from cotton
- Journal: 4.25L x 3W x 0.75H inches
- Cord: 23.5L inches
- Includes 60 +/- pages of blank cream-colored handmade paper
- This is a Fair Trade Federation purchase
- Handcrafted in India
Gift wrap this item?
To have this item gift wrapped for free click on the Gift Wrap link above, choose your paper and select box size "jewelry."