Natural Remedies Elderberry Syrup
This 16 oz jar of Elderberry Syrup is made and packaged locally by Natural Remedies in China, Maine! Here are some of the awesome nutrients found naturally in the elderberry fruit:
- High in vitamin C: There are 6–35 mg of vitamin C per 100 grams which accounts for up to 60% of the recommended daily intake.
- High in dietary fiber: Elderberries contain 7 grams of fiber per 100 grams of fresh berries -- over one-quarter of the recommended daily intake.
- A good source of phenolic acids: These compounds are powerful antioxidants that can help reduce damage from oxidative stress in the body.
- A good source of flavonols: Contains the antioxidant flavonols quercetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin.
- Rich in anthocyanins: These compounds give the fruit its characteristic dark black-purple color and are a strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects.